I have four pcP players going at the same time. One has LMS and
squeezelite active. I use the Group plugin to keep them synced.
After the music has been paused or inactive for a while (undetermined
time), if I start playing something again, one or two of the players
will cause the sync to reset and the track starts over. The one solution
has been to restart squeezelite on the one or two pCPs that are
seemingly causing the sync issue. I get around this by having a shortcut
on my phone to the pCP main page and tapping restart for squeezelite.
Sometimes for multiple players. I know when I've restarted the errant
one because the music continues in the track instead of starting the
track over.

I know there are tons of variables here, and I don't know if I'll find
the root cause, so I want to ask: Is there a plugin or command string
that I can use/write to restart all squeezelite players on the server at
the same time?