Paul Webster wrote:
> The gpu_mem line should be "commented out" ... start with a #
>
> My last one is with someone else so I do not have the config.txt here.
>
> Best thing to do is post yours here (paste as text and surround it with
> (code) (/code) ... replace the round barckets with square ones ... plus
> state which pCP version you are running and paste in the text of the
> output of the list of devices after backup and reboot.

Hi Paul

Here it goes

1 - My config.txt

  # Some settings may impact device functionality. See link above for details

  # RPi PI0-1-2 are not supported on this image.

  [PI02]
  initramfs rootfs-pCP64-13.2.gz,modules-5.15.35-pcpCore-v8.gz followkernel
  initramfs rootfs-pCP64-13.2.gz,modules-5.15.35-pcpCore-v7.gz followkernel
  kernel kernel51535v8.img
  arm_64bit=1

  [PI3]
  initramfs rootfs-pCP64-13.2.gz,modules-5.15.35-pcpCore-v8.gz followkernel
  kernel kernel51535v8.img
  arm_64bit=1

  [PI4]
  initramfs rootfs-pCP64-13.2.gz,modules-5.15.35-pcpCore-v8.gz followkernel
  kernel kernel51535v8.img
  arm_64bit=1

  [CM4]
  otg_mode=1

  [ALL]

  cmdline cmdline.txt

  # uncomment if you get no picture on HDMI for a default "safe" mode
  #hdmi_safe=1

  # uncomment this if your display has a black border of unused pixels visible
  # and your display can output without overscan
  #disable_overscan=1

  # uncomment the following to adjust overscan. Use positive numbers if console
  # goes off screen, and negative if there is too much border
  #overscan_left=16
  #overscan_right=16
  #overscan_top=16
  #overscan_bottom=16

  # uncomment to force a console size. By default it will be display's size
minus
  # overscan.
  #framebuffer_width=1280
  #framebuffer_height=720

  # uncomment if hdmi display is not detected and composite is being output

  # uncomment to force a specific HDMI mode (this will force VGA)
  #hdmi_group=1
  #hdmi_mode=1

  # uncomment to force a HDMI mode rather than DVI. This can make audio work in
  # DMT (computer monitor) modes

  # uncomment to increase signal to HDMI, if you have interference, blanking, or
  # no display
  #config_hdmi_boost=4

  # uncomment for composite PAL
  #sdtv_mode=2

  #----------------------------------------------------
  dtparam=i2c_arm=on,spi=on,i2s=on

  #---pCP----------------------------------------------
  # pCP does not use graphics chip by default, free up most memory
  #gpu_mem=16
  initial_turbo=60

  # onboard audio overlay
  dtparam=audio=on
  audio_pwm_mode=2

  # For Jivelite use with HDMI screens
  # Comment out the lines above
  #   gpu_mem=xx
  dtparam=audio=on
  # Then uncomment the following line.
  dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d

  #

  #Disable Bluetooth on both rpi3 and rpi0W
  dtoverlay=disable-bt

  # uncomment to overclock the arm. 700 MHz is the default.
  #arm_freq=
  #gpu_freq=
  #core_freq=
  #sdram_freq=
  #over_voltage=
  #force_turbo=

  # Remove audio hiss
  # disable_audio_dither=1

  #If booting from USB or network, enable this option to reduce CPU load
looking for a non-existing card.
  #dtparam=sd_poll_once

  # Screen rotation 0 => 0 degrees, 2 => 180 degrees
  lcd_rotate=0

  #Custom Configuration Area, for config settings that are not managed by pCP.
  #pCP will retain these settings during insitu-update
  #---Begin-Custom-(Do not alter Begin or End Tags)-----
  #---End-Custom----------------------------------------
  dtoverlay=disable-wifi
  hdmi_drive=2
  hdmi_force_hotplug=1
  hdmi_force_edid_audio=1

--------------------

2 - pCP version

piCorePlayer v8.2.0 | www v00017 | linux 5.15.35-pcpCore-v8 (64) |
piCore v13.2 | Squeezelite v1.9.9-1414-pCP

running on a RPI4 with 2gB

3 - Output of the list of devices

Output devices:
null                           - Discard all samples (playback) or
generate zero samples (capture)
default
plugequal
equal
hw:CARD=Headphones,DEV=0       - bcm2835 Headphones, bcm2835
Headphones - Direct hardware device without any conversions
plughw:CARD=Headphones,DEV=0   - bcm2835 Headphones, bcm2835
Headphones - Hardware device with all software conversions
sysdefault:CARD=Headphones     - bcm2835 Headphones, bcm2835
Headphones - Default Audio Device
dmix:CARD=Headphones,DEV=0     - bcm2835 Headphones, bcm2835
Headphones - Direct sample mixing device

Thanks for the help

Fernando