I can also create SVN accounts for folks on a case by case basis (to make sure Andrew doesn't get overwhelmed).

-Eric

Andrew Petro wrote:
uPortal developers,

The move from CVS to SVN is an excellent and large step forward for uPortal. I appreciate not having to SSH tunnel anymore.

However, one overlooked detail in this migration is: the user CVS accounts did not migrate. People who previously were able to commit to the uPortal project, largely, are no longer able to do so, because you don't have an SVN account.

For now, this will be handled on a case by case basis. Please contact me when you're ready to have your SVN account created and we'll synchronize on a password for the new account.

Andrew