+1.  I always wonder about updating that properties file.
Susan

Drew Wills wrote:
+1 from me as well.

drew

Jason Shao wrote:
On Sep 24, 2007, at 2:47 PM, Berry, Patrick wrote:

Having Opera report it’s user-agent as Firefox or IE, and things were just fine. I checked in properties/browser.mappings and found that Opera 7 was the last Opera listed. I was about to add it and thought that trying to map every user-agent is a ‘no win’ situation, even with regex. So, I decided to add this at the very end: # Match everything else and give them profile 1 anyway
.*=1
If all other attempt at catching the browser fails, you still get system profile 1.

This sounds like it should be in the default configuration. +1?

Jason

--

Jason Shao
Application Developer

It's no use trying to be clever--we are all clever here; just try to be kind--a
little kind.
-- F.J. Foakes Jackson

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL