Hi Tim,

Wow. What a pain. You've done some work. I just had one comment. The
fragments versus templates page contains a yellow box indicating that
fragment content in header/footer/... is ignored. That is true. One of
the things that I changed some time ago was to allow for replacement
in the theme stylesheet of references to specific content in these
areas and specifically for hidden content. Having those in the theme
requires that they be in all user's layouts taking up DB space and
runtime DOM memory. I added support for referencing channels by FNAME
in the theme so that all of those references can be replaced with the
FNAME approach and will then cause such channels to be loaded by the
TransientUserLayoutManager removing the need for those channels to be
in the layouts. I mentioned this in emails when I did the work
originally but can't recall if anyone replaced those references to
hidden channels with the FNAME approach.

Mark