Thanks!

On Feb 19, 2008 3:54 PM, Parker Grimes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We use a plugin for jQuery called Interface
> Elements<http://interface.eyecon.ro/>
> and here is a demo of the re-ordering elements on a
> page<http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/sort.html>
> .
>
> Attached is a patch file for the tab-column/xhtml-theme/xhtml-theme.xsl, I
> reference the jquery.js and interface.js from {$mediaPath}/common/jquery/,
> so you will need to place those two files in that directory. I may have
> hacked up the patch, had to remove some other stuff not related to
> drag-and-drop, hopefully it works. This patch is for uPortal 2.6.1.
>
> Parker
>

> On Feb 19, 2008 1:05 PM, Jen Bourey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Parker,
> >
> > Would you guys be willing to share the portlet re-ordering code you
> > wrote? I haven't yet ironed out all the portlet drag and drop functionality,
> > so it would be pretty useful in finishing the up3 theme!  The screenshot you
> > sent looks very nice :)
> >
> > - Jen
> >

> > On Feb 19, 2008 2:58 PM, Parker Grimes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I say +1 as well. We like jQuery much better than dojo, it is more
> > > light weight which is always a plus for page load times. In fact, we
> > > replaced the dojo portlet re-ordering with jQuery quite a while ago. I
> > > attached a screenshot of it in action.
> > >
> > > Parker
> > >

> > --
> > You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
> > PROTECTED]

> --
> You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]

Join your friends and colleagues at JA-SIG 2008 - "Higher Education Solutions:
The Community Source Way!"
April 27th - 30th, 2008 in St. Paul, Minnesota USA

Featuring CAS, DSpace, Fedora, Fluid, Internet2, Kuali, Sakai, uPortal, and
more!
Information/Registration at:
http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/08spring/index.html