Thanks Dan.

We wrote a quick StringNotEquals tester (attached:
--
Join your friends and colleagues at JA-SIG 2008 - "Higher Education Solutions:
The Community Source Way!"

Featuring CAS, DSpace, Fedora, Fluid, Internet2, Kuali, Sakai, uPortal, and
more!
Information/Registration at:
http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/08spring/index.html

Subscribe to the conference blog, The Community Source Way
http://jasig2008.blogspot.com, for news and updates about the  event.

Join the Conference networking site at http://ja-sigspring08.crowdvine.com/

You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

).  You can use it as a starting point if you'ld like.  I was just
surprised that it wasn't already built in.

Tim