This is primarily to Drew but I figure there would be some interested parties here.

I'm starting on getting the 2.6 export scripts setup here for our October 3.0 upgrade. I have them all working but something I'll be starting on once I get back from my vacation next week will be performance improvements. In a quick test my desktop machine (a 2.6GHz dual core) took 45 seconds to export 278 layouts (using crn-M8). Our goal is a complete export and import of ~ 70,000 users and layouts in under 3 hours so we have some improvement to do.

One of the first areas I'm going to look at is making use of the concurrent tasks we added to Cernunnos recently. I know Drew had mentioned some other improvements that he thought would be useful so I'd love to hear those since I'll have the time and motivation to implement them.

-Eric