During our uP3 upgrade process, we uncovered a bitesize issue in
navigation.xsl in which a couple iframes were defined without src
attributes, which in turn causes IE6 to spit out security warnings with
every page load (if the portal is running over https).  A simple
solution was to add src="javascript:false;" to each iframe definition.
I have logged this issue in JIRA (UP-2158), and with everyone's
blessings would like to commit this to trunk.

--Chris

--

[ c h r i s d o y l e ]

Johns Hopkins University

Sr. System Software Engineer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Eleven. Exactly. One louder."

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]