I had a few comments on the build.xml file in uPortal trunk.

ant clean removes the destination directory. This is bound to bite someone who's used to 2.5's ant clean being like mvn clean. ant clean should run mvn clean.

ant deluser uses a different parameter than ant md5passwd: deluser uses 'user', md5passwd uses 'username'. They should use the same parameter format. Also if you don't specify the parameter the error is rather cryptic and makes you think the user doesn't exist rather than you typed the wrong parameter name.

Would you like me to add JIRA issues for these or create a patch, or should I let a main developer do it?

--
Arlo White
Application Management / ITS

--