I have a question about DTDResolver (org.jasig.portal.utils.DTDResolver.java).  Some time ago we made a local change to always check the local file system for the DTD before attempting to fetch it remotely.  I think the current code base always loads the DTD from the classpath which would solve the same problem.  I just need a little advice as to whether I am drawing the right conclusion.  The change set is UP-1788 and contains a lot of other stuff too.
Thanks for help.
Susan
--

Susan Bramhall (susan.bramh...@yale.edu)
Senior Developer, Technology & Planning Operations (T&P)

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: arch...@mail-archive.com