Forum session is as follows:

Date: Wednesday, April 29th

Time:  9:30am PDT

Duration:  1 hour

Elluminate Link:  https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=879
<https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=879&password=M.FF2330F63FF3892A52A0
048448DBC6> &password=M.FF2330F63FF3892A52A0048448DBC6

Bridge Information:

            US & Canada:  866.625.9936, ID 9640349

            International:  678.302.0629

We look forward to your participation and hope to talk with you next week.

The Cooperative Development Team

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com