It appears that the last commit on that class
(o.j.p.channels.sqlquery.XmlRowMapper) refers to java.sql.Types that
do not exist in Java 5.

Specifically: ROWID, NCLOB, and SQLXML.

Reference: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/sql/Types.html

I've committed a change on trunk and rel-3.1-patches that allows the
build to complete, I've just commented out references to those 3
types.

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com