Hi Everyone,

Unicon's Cooperative Development team is currently looking at the Permissions
Portlet, http://www.ja-sig.org/issues/browse/UP-2557,  and the needs of the
users. A Confluence page,
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/UPC/Permissions+Manager+Portlet, has been
created to show some of the thoughts and ideas represented in a design format;
please take a look and add your own ideas, use cases, etc. in preparation of
our upcoming meeting.

On February 9th at 8am PST/11am EST Unicon will be facilitating a session to
specifically discuss the New Permissions Portlet.  We will review our thoughts,
designs and next steps and would also like to hear your ideas and suggestions
on how the portlet should work from a user perspective.

Please mark your calendar to attend this session, February 9th at 8am PST/11am
EST. We will be using a phone Bridge and Elluminate session link as seen below:

Bridge:  866.625.9936, ID 9640349
Elluminate:
https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=879&password=M.FF2330F63FF3892A52A0048448DBC6

Talk to you all in February,