particularly useful on your campus, please offer to show that to us, as
well.  Finally, we are looking for schools that are able to host future
online webinars. If you think your facilities might accommodate us, please
let us know!  Send your email to uportal-steering-committee at lists.jasig
dot org.

Instructions for connecting to the webinar (Requires Adobe Flash):

   1. Connection URL: http://connect.johnshopkins.edu/myjh
   2. Select the "Enter as a Guest" radio button, type your name, and click
   the "Enter Room" button.
   3. Read and accept the disclaimer (Click the "OK" button).
   4. A request to enter the meeting will be sent to the moderator.
   5. Once accepted, you will enter the uPortal Roadmap Webinar room.

A dial-in call will be required for the audio portion:

USA Number: +1.415.228.4883
Toll Free Number: +1.888.324.6990
Participant passcode: UPORTAL (An operator will prompt you for this)

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com