The April uPortal Community Call will be hosted by the University of
Wisconsin--Madison:

Date:   Thursday, April 15
Time:  8:30am Pacific,  11:30am Eastern,  16:30 BST

Once again, we will use Adobe Connect on the call.  The connection URL will
be http://wisc.na4.acrobat.com/uportal/.

We will use a separate conference call line for the audio portion--details
to be provided early next week.

April's agenda is as follows:

   - Introduction/Announcements
   - uPortal 3.3 update
   - Content Management in uPortal:  Community Discussion
   - University of California--Irvine portlet demos
   - Q & A

The uPortal Content Management discussion will focus on use cases presented
by people with an interest in seeing web content management features
becoming available in the portal.  What should that look like?  We welcome
your input on this topic.  Next week we will make a wiki page available for
your comments.

We hope you are able to join us on April 15th!

On behalf of the uPortal Steering Committee,
Jonathan Markow
--
 Jonathan Markow
 Executive Director | Jasig