Remember that at 9pm CDT tonight (Tuesday, June 1st) we will be starting a migration to a new server. We're taking this opportunity to do some much needed maintenance on our Subversion repository. As a result you will NOT be able to do a 'svn switch' to the new repository URL. Any existing checkouts of code from https://www.ja-sig.org/svn will have to be checked out again. Please have any local changes committed by 9pm or create a patch to apply to the new checkout.

Also revision numbers will be changing. The current repository has about 48700 revisions, of those around 28000 are empty or otherwise shouldn't be there and have been causing problems for the server and other tools such as Fisheye. We will be removing these revisions, which will not affect the history of any existing project, but after the migration the new repository will be at a revision around 20700 instead of 48000

-Eric