What do you mean it will leak the refresh thread? Won't the thread complete and then die? I didn't think the thread lived on forever, but only for as long as it took to refresh the group tree one time.

But I agree, if quartz is available, that's what quartz is good at and I'd strongly advocate for using it instead. I'm not sure how I missed knowing that got added to uPortal in the past. *shrug* Now I do.

---- Cris J H