Jasig's annual conference will be held in May next year, and we're looking
for volunteers to participate on the Program Committee.  No experience
necessary.  Everyone is welcome.

The committee's role is to
- review and select presentation proposals
- help choose keynote speakers
- select seminar topics
- plan fun events during the conference
- help get the word out over our social networks and listservs
- bask in the glow of a successful conference
- etc.

The many details of event logistics are handled by our ace conference
management team at CONCENTRA-CMS, but there's still plenty of content
planning work to do for program committee participants.  We meet by phone
bi-weekly once planning begins and that escalates to weekly calls for a
period of time when things start heating up.

If it sounds like fun to you (and it is!) then please send me an email
stating your interest, along with any questions you might have.

Thanks!
Jonathan
--
 Jonathan Markow