From: bounce-13103678-14436...@lists.wisc.edu
[mailto:bounce-13103678-14436...@lists.wisc.edu] On Behalf Of Jacob Lichner
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:27 PM
To: uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org
Subject: [uportal-dev] Persistent Tab URLs

Hi, my name is Jacob, I work on the User Experience Team at Unicon. I'm running
uPortal 3.2 and my question is regarding  tab URL's. The default URL is
constructed based on the current tab position and if the tab position changes,
the URL changes. How do I get tab URLs that don't change? I'm aware of the
external identifier field, but I'm not sure how to then construct the new URL
based on that. I have tried setting activeTab=external_id_name but that seems
to be broken (it defaults to the first tab).

Thanks for your help!

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: