Add compressed="true" to the js element. That tells the aggregator it is already compressed and should just be included as is in the aggregate file.

-Eric

On 3/2/11 7:56 PM, Steve Swinsburg wrote:
Hi all,

Is it possible to exclude some resources when running the resource aggregation
plugin on our skin? We have included hoverIntent in our skin and there is an
issue with aggregating/minifying it.

We have used both the normal version and the minified version of hoverIntent
and both cause the minification to produce odd results causing all Javascript
to fail to run. On one of our servers the aggregation fails completely on
hoverIntent, and I've seen this before so want to use the minified version
as-is, without aggregation.

Is this possible?

thanks,
Steve