Hello,

When I try to turn on the jspc-tomcat6 profile to be active by default in
uportal-war/pom.xml causes build errors, mostly as a result of dependencies
not being resolved.

Has anyone else experienced this error ?

To fix the issue, I have done the following:

-          Added the http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org to the pom as
plugin repository. (snapshots enabled)

-          Set the groupId to "org.codehaus.mojo", artifactId to
"javascript-report-maven-plugin" and version to "1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT"

-          Removed the <configuration> and <webxml> element from
"org.codehaus.mojo.jspc". (Not doing so causes crash due to a missing
web.xml file?)

If needed, I can create a JIRA ticket and attach the modified pom.xml to the
issue. I am building a fresh UP4.0.2 with Maven 3.0.3 and Tomcat version is
6.0.33.

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com