The 4.0.3 tag is now in github, feel free to resume work on master. I'll get the artifacts and release announcement out later today.

-Eric

On 2/3/12 12:31 PM, Eric Dalquist wrote:
Got the last few changes in place, the 4.0.3 tag will be going on this weekend some time and the release will be published on Monday.

Please check here on in IRC before making commits to master.

-Eric