From: bounce-21041434-23525...@lists.wisc.edu
[mailto:bounce-21041434-23525...@lists.wisc.edu] On Behalf Of Gary Thompson
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 10:11 AM
To: uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org
Subject: Re: [uportal-dev] Fragment Editor UI

Fantastic. Generally, I think any time you can do something without having to
write XML, it's a win.

-Gary

On May 18, 2012, at 9:56 AM, Peter Hart wrote:

What if we lived in a day where an administrator could create, edit or remove
fragments in uPortal4 without writing a single line of XML? That day may be
upon us, and this is what it might look like:

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/UPC/uPortal+4+DLM+Fragment+Manager+Interface

Peter J. Hart
User Experience
unicon.net<http://unicon.net>