Hi Drew,

Thanks for replying.

I have this problem with all users, but not on all tabs. Typically the Admin,
Testing and Development tabs have this error, as well as tabs I have added
after a certain date.

I have customized the skin, but I don't have this problem in the test
environment, but only on production database, which makes me think that there
is a corruption somewhere. If I reset the layout, nothing changes. Anyways, I
only use DLM to push fragments to users, they cannot customize the portal.

I would be glad to give you more information, but I really don't see where to
look.

Best,
Predrag

arch...@mail-archive.com