The jar is a dependency in the uportal-war pom.xml. In uP3 it is a dependency
in uportal-impl pom.xml and ends up in the uPortal/WEB-INF/lib directory.

Paul
From: bounce-26666283-5712...@lists.wisc.edu
[mailto:bounce-26666283-5712...@lists.wisc.edu] On Behalf Of Eric Dalquist
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:29 PM
To: uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org
Subject: Re: [uportal-dev] Issues due to possible spring 3.1.3 bug

Where does this code end up living/running? Is it a jar that gets put into the
uPortal webapp?

-Eric
On 1/16/13 1:53 PM, Paul Gazda wrote:
I didn't write the code, so I'm not completely familiar with the details, but
basically our custom student center is a collection of servlets accessed by
ajax calls. The custom module references uportal-war to gain access to the
personManager spring bean so that it can get the ID of the authenticated
student using the portal and then retrieve the class and other information for
the student from our student database. This works without problems in uP3.

Paul