From: bounce-26676606-58214...@lists.wisc.edu
[mailto:bounce-26676606-58214...@lists.wisc.edu] On Behalf Of Jim Helwig
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:28 AM
To: uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org
Subject: [uportal-dev] Vote: uPortal Steering Committee Representative

Gary's email reminded me that I need to officially wrap up the election process
(which I neglected to do over the holidays).

We have only one nominee for the vacant developer representative on the uPortal
Steering Committee: the esteemed Drew Wills. Just to make it official, would
committers please respond with a "+1" if you agree that Drew should join the
uPSC (along with the other current developer representative, Eric Dalquist)?
We'll give it an extra day and close the voting at 11 AM ET Monday, 1/21.

JimH
uPSC Chair

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: