We (UW) actually did this in our fork. I wasn't sure if the community would
want it, but if you want to check it out its right here:

https://github.com/UW-Madison-DoIT/uPortal/commit/82a109b33d4007b68586edd70b7800fbe2af217a

Basically just changes container to container-fluid. We needed to do this
because we added a custom region called "global-sidebar-left" which is for a
slide out page level menu on medium/small screens. If others are interested I
can post a PR on master for it.

- Tim

arch...@mail-archive.com