From: "Andrew Petro" <apetro.li...@gmail.com>
To: <uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org>
Subject: [uportal-dev] sequential IDs in layout-fragment.xml files contributing
to commit noise
Date: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 22:46

+1, especially as base-10-ized by Dalquist's suggestion.

I'd only expect to see this sort of change come into master towards 4.2 and not
come into a patches branch.

I'd love to see the convention documented in a README.md co-located with the
layout-fragment.xml files it describes, and I'd love to see an automated
convention-adherence-check included in the product test suite and executed by
travis-ci so as to avoid forgetting about the convention and regressing in the
product.

PS: This reminds me of conventions about Applesoft Basic line numbers.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:56 PM, James Wennmacher <jwennmac...@unicon.net>