From: bounce-37487810-70367...@lists.wisc.edu
<bounce-37487810-70367...@lists.wisc.edu> on behalf of Aaron Grant
<asgr...@oakland.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:12 AM
To: uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org
Subject: [uportal-dev] uPortal 4.1 layout.json / uMobile issue

Hi Everyone,

With uPortal 4.1 I noticed we are now including more information in the
layout.json file. I think the inclusion of regions is great, although it will
have an interesting effect on some mobile apps when generating native lists.
There is not really a way to in uMobile currently to figure out what is a tab
or a region (besides hard coding regions in uMobile, yuck), so all portlets jn
the template and tabs are being included in the list view in uMobile and it
really hurts the experience. I was wondering what everyone though if we could
do something like this instead, adding new content types like regions in its
own section outside of folders:

{

  *
user: "guest",