Turns out I do need this feature to build the next feature.

In the interest of moving things along, calling Lazy Consensus.

Note as always that Lazy Consensus does not make merge a foregone
conclusion -- it just makes *something* a foregone conclusion.  That
something could be insight about how the solution needs to be better or a
committer veto if that's the right move to make. :smile:.

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: