I updated https://issues.jasig.org/browse/UP-4190 with a more sparse numbering
after trying to apply the previous suggestion to a customer's template. This
new numbering will make URLs and such a bit longer (s##n## designations will
have a few more characters), but I think this will just be a bit easier,
especially if we don't get crazy and renumber everything when we add in a new
region, tab, column, etc. (e.g. just fit it in existing sparsely-numbered
layout).

If anyone has any concern or suggestions, please let me know or comment on the
ticket. Thanks.

James Wennmacher - Unicon 480.558.2420

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: