Hi Anthony.

Thanks for bringing my attention to this thread. I'm not sure I fully follow it. Can you clarify for me what the deficiencies are? Thanks.

James Wennmacher - Unicon
480.558.2420

On 04/14/2015 03:59 PM, Anthony Colebourne wrote:
Hi James,

Now seems like an appropriate time to draw your attention to this thread.
http://jasig.275507.n4.nabble.com/Detached-WindowState-td4657565.html

It highlights this deficiencies in the WindowState based approach to getting content rendered for consumption in an external app.

Thanks,
Anthony.