That is great and very exciting!  I wish I had been able to attend your
presentation.

Our Andrew S has furthered his process of an alternate Respondr theme
with a Angular-based front-end (what I'm calling RespondrJS theme just
to throw a name out there) to handle the current regions/dashboard-ish
look in a more flexible way.  I look forward to potential future
collaboration opportunities on the two approaches.

James Wennmacher - Unicon
480.558.2420

arch...@mail-archive.com