Hi there,

In case it’s of any use/interest, we did a few blog posts on the subject of
switching to JSON/Angular:

http://www.appsdev.is.ed.ac.uk/blog/?p=492  - ETag and JSON Data
http://www.appsdev.is.ed.ac.uk/blog/?p=552  - Making portlets Angular
http://www.appsdev.is.ed.ac.uk/blog/?p=549  - Unit testing AngularJS portlet
with Maven and Jasmin

I mentioned the pull request below in the 2nd post, as getting the portlets
which use Angular to play nicely together is key (just as it is when you use
Bootstrap/jQuery).

Cheers,

Richard

Richard Good