On 11/02/2017 11:19 PM, Artyom Shalkhakov wrote:

    It seems to me that it's not possible to store xml in a database.
    Is there any reason for this?

Storing it in a database is prone to XML/HTML injection (therefore the general case is disallowed).

Right, that's true.  However, it shouldn't be a concern when only your Ur/Web app accesses that database.

Still, overnight I thought of another issue: legitimate JavaScript code within HTML fragments can become illegitimate across versions of your Ur/Web app!  A global identifier may no longer exist, causing an unbound-identifier exception when using HTML retrieved from the database.  To me, this is the kiss of death, reminding me why this feature deserves to be left out.