Hello list,

I am working on this library [1] for producing Atom feeds.

The idea is to produce XML similarly to the way HTML is produced with Ur/Web. It is mostly going very nicely.

However, in the case of [entry] and [email] there exists a clash between the new tags and the existing tags defined in Basis and built into the compiler.

Questions:

1. Is it a good idea to produce XML like this? (So far I like it.)
2. If this approach is okay, then how to overcome this issue? I would except shadowing of tags to work the same way as shadowing of bindings.

--
Cheers,
Artyom Shalkhakov

[1] https://github.com/ashalkhakov/ashalkhakov.github.com/tree/atom-feed/src/feed