Check out this new event I've put on Multiply. To add a comment to it, or see the other stuff I've posted, you'll need to join Multiply first if you haven't already (don't worry it doesn't cost anything).

You might be wondering what Multiply is -- it's a great new way to keep in touch. Check it out when you get a chance.

If you don't want to receive these messages, just let me know.

EventLaunching Jendela CintaJun 22, '05 11:37 AM ET
for everyone
Start:   Jun 25, '05 11:30a
Location:   Ruang Anggrek Pesta Buku Jakarta-Senayan Bung Karno
Buku ini merupakan antologi cerpen karya para penulis FLP, didedikasikan untuk Aceh. Para penulis tidak mendapatkan fee, seluruh hasil penjualan (9 jt), dibeli putus oleh Gema Insani Press, untuk korban tsunami di Aceh.

Komunitas Urang Sunda --> http://www.Urang-Sunda.or.id

Yahoo! Groups Links

Kirim email ke