Check out this new event I've put on Multiply. To add a comment to it, or see the other stuff I've posted, you'll need to join Multiply first if you haven't already (don't worry it doesn't cost anything).

You might be wondering what Multiply is -- it's a great new way to keep in touch. Check it out when you get a chance.

If you don't want to receive these messages, just let me know.

EventTalkshow & Launching Jendela Cinta Ponpes Al Amin MaduraJul 19, '05 1:30 PM ET
for everyone
Start:   Jul 23, '05 8:00p
Location:   Pondok Pesantren Al Amin Madura
Hari Jumat, 23 Juli 2005, tempat Ponpes Al Amin Madura
Pembicara; Pipiet Senja dan Taufik Afandi (FLP Ponorogo)

Komunitas Urang Sunda --> http://www.Urang-Sunda.or.id

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke