Akang / Teteh,

Td enjing kuring ninggali beja di TV yen keur malem taun baru teh loba kajadian
kajahatan, garelut, mabok jeung sajabana. Asa sedih ninggali bangsa urang teh,
masih keneh kapikiran mabok jeung ngahamburkeun duit dina kaayaan keur ripuh
siga kieu. Ceuk ekonom nu kuring kenal, krisis ieu bisa leuwih parah tibatan
taun 98 mun teu gancang dibenerkeun. Komo deui karek kamari keneh dulur urang
di Palestina dibombardir ku Israel laknatullah. Lain na kuring sok suci, da
dosa kuring ge sagunung, tp cik atuh mikir deui mun hayang miceun duit mah.
Kamari tgl 31 kantor kuring ngirim bewara ngarah bubar jam 2 bisi macet, kuring
langsung we mangkat ti Sudirman ka masjid At-Tin di TMII da ceunah maca di
republika aya dzikir nasional. Tah ieu alus yeuh acara teh mere alternatif jang
acara taun baru. Kacida eta urang republika loba pahalana nyieun acara siga
kitu. Salah sahiji nu mere elmuna nyaeta ketua MPR RI,  Hidayat Nur Wahid.
Nyarita naha ceunah Palestina teh can merdeka wae, ari Israel na mah geus puguh
kudu dilaknat, tp sabenerna aya masalah dijero Palestina oge nu matak hese
merdeka nyaeta rakyat Palestina na kurang bersatu, dipecah belah siga urang
harita dijajah jepang jeung walanda. Tah eta licik na israel teh, jaba didukung
ku Bush si sapatu tea. Bangsa luar Palestina siga bangsa urang nu kudu
ngabantuan ngarah Palestina teu misah-misah, tp eta bagean na diplomat luhur.
Ari urang mah cukup doa jeung materi we heula.
Kamari  aya Kang Abik nyarita yen tukang milem dina Ketika Cinta Bertasbih teh
urang Palestina oge. Dulur2na loba nu matuh di jalur gaza. Typical urang gaza
teh sifat na patriot, matakna nu di bom ku israel langsung dijalur gaza. Eta
dulurna tukang milem teh geus puluhan taun hirup di gaza, ngan sakali pernah
indit ka luar palestina nyaeta ka rumah sakit Kairo pedah lengeun jeung sukuna
dipotong Israel, tp pas cageur teuteup balik ka gaza deui.

Dihandap ieu aya artikel ti salah sahiji nu ngabantuan Perancis ngalawan Nazi
di perang dunia ka 2. Loba nyarita misi Israel didunia.
Mudah2an aya manfaatna

Nuhun,

Adhitya Nugraha

---------

FOR  RESEARCH  AND  EDUCATIONAL  PURPOSES  ONLY   (FINAL REVISION)

HEROIC  GAZA
BY JACQUES HARDY

THERE IS A GROWING PROBLEM NOT JUST IN GAZA BUT IN THE WHOLE WORLD
1. ISRAEL
   During World War 2, I was in the French Resistance fighting the Nazi enemy.
There were some Jews among us but we hardly noticed this.  As a matter of fact,
Jews were no problem at all.  But then appeared the Zionists, some of whom were
Jews, some were not and some were anti-Jewish.  They easily took power in
Israel, invented all sorts of propaganda to make credulous people believe that
they were victims instead of being the real aggressors and THEY thus succeeded
in setting their great project in operation.  What great project?     This
great project is the well known Depopulation Agenda whereby the whole world is
to be depopulated except for Israel.  The reason for this is that according to
the Zionist propaganda ONLY THE ISRAELIS ARE HUMAN while all other people are
animals who can and should be killed.  In other words, ordinary Jews, just like
ordinary U.S. "citizens" are O.K., they wouldn't hurt a fly.  But then who are
the mass murderers? It is . . .

2. THE ZIONISTS          The mass murderers are the Zionists who are the
genocidal mass murderers who, under orders from the International Plutocracy,
which now owns both the United States and Israel, having for objective the
total depopulation of the planet except for the two or three thousand
plutocrats and these  are already now engaged in the methodical destruction
of people inside the United States and Israel.     For instance, we have the
case of George W. Bush, the famous puppet supposed to be a genocidal maniac.
So, you will now get another leader of the U.S. and . . .  NOTHING IS CHANGED !
And moreover, nothing can be changed because the entire government of the U.S.,
just like that of Israel plus some other countries, are under tight plutocratic
control.  The entire U.S. government is made of highly paid, ignorant,
stupid puppets.  THAT is the kind of garbage which rules over 300 million
deseducated, brainwashed, unable to think, self-styled "citizens".  NEVER in
world history has an entire population been so thoroughly converted into
obedient animals (were I one of them I would pee in my pants non-stop).

3. FACTS !                 If we observe carefully what is going on in the
world, we cannot fail to observe that many people have evolved into selfish,
greedy, cruel individuals though many have not, all depending on how they have
been raised, as I have explained in previous articles.  Although there is no
real difference between races or places of birth, nevertheless, it is a fact
that there is a big difference between, say 100 years ago and now.  The reason
for this is obvious:  In older times, people were often scared of God's
punishmnent while now, they are not scared any more because students are being
brainwashed not to believe.  This brainwashing is intensified in the military
and this is how the terrorist soldiers of a terrorist country (the U.S.) are
produced.  Recent examples:  U.S. aggressions in Vietnam, Zaire, Hawai. Iraq,
Iran and so on.     Worse yet,  U.S. world propaganda is creating more and more
atheists especially among Christian nations. Furthermore, these new atheists
are taught how to successfully pretend to be believers in order to better fool
the ordinary people.  As I have explained many times in the past, regardless of
whether God really exists or not (something we can only know for sure AFTER we
are dead and we find ourselves either in Hell or in Heavens),  regardless
of all this:  FAITH AND BELIEF IN GOD ARE ESSENTIAL FACTORS  IN ORDER TO EASILY
ENSURE A GOOD BEHAVIOUR AMONG PEOPLE.

4. ISLAM                  In fact, if we compare the different religions
presently in the world, we have to conclude that for the present, the best
religion is Islam and the worst is Catholicism. Having been raised and
braiwashed in a Catholic boarding school but having had my eyes opened during
the Second World War, I had to conclude that the Catholic Religion is not only
criminally phony  but, and this with Protestantism, they are the main sources
of terrorism.  Three examples of terrorist countries (among many others): the
U.S., U.K. and France.  Further studies suggest that currently, the United
States is the winner as the most terrorist country in the world... and who
knows... possibly in the Universe.     As matters stand at present we have to
observe the following facts:‪1. Atheist countries such as is basically the
U.S., are by far the most terrorist both inside and outside their own
country.2. The behaviour of Israel, under the command of the
Zionist International Plutocracy, is just as terroristic as that of the U.S.‬
   In fact, here is from UrukNet <n...@uruknet. info>, dated December 28th
2008,(21:59) an article about a real Holocaust created by Israel.‪The Jewish
Third ReichKhalid Amayreh    The pornographic mass slaughter perpetrated by
Israel in the Gaza Strip on Saturday, 27 December, once again reveals the Nazi
nature of the Zionist state. It also underscore the genocidal nature and brutal
ugliness of the Zionist mentality, a mentality based on and shaped by murder,
bullying, coercion, aggression, brutality and criminality. Furthermore, it
shows that Israel is capable, both mentally and physically, of carrying out a
real holocaust against the Palestinian people and other peoples of the Middle
East...    Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo:
http://www.uruknet. de/?p=50016‬

5. END OF THE WORLD       And we come to the following conclusion:  ATHEISM +
U.S.-STYLE FREEDOM = THE WORLD'S END. Why this ?  For several reasons.  Because
the United States:‪1. is free to pollute the air, water and food in order to
start depopulating the world.2. is free to attack and destroy one country after
the other.3. is free to produce all sorts of new deadly diseases.4. is free to
starve its own citizens to death.5. has full criminal control of the United
Nations.‬       Among other things, the plan followed by the plutocracy is to
destroy as many children as possible - mostly by poisoning - not only within
the U.S. but all over the world.  Next they have succeeded in intensifying
various sorts of CANCER, a disease which was rare hundred years ago when
everybody smoked. Now that few people smoke, lots of them die of lung cancer !
For instance I, who has smoked non stop all my life since I was 12 years old, I
am still alive at 80 - soon 81 - years of age (I am supposed to die gunned down
by the enemy).  Anyway, this shows how people have a strong tendency to believe
what they are told to believe, without even THINKING and are thus easily  made
deadly sick:   During my life, I have seen many non smokers BUT THINKERS  die
of LUNG CANCER.     There is therefore every reason to believe that
Depopulation will be a great plutocratic success and the 6.6 billion earthlings
will all die leaving the entire planet at the disposal of the two to three
thousand International Plutocrats . . . who can then see if they are able to
free themselves from extra-terrestrial forces (that is something else
again!).

6. EASY SOLUTION                As previously explained the solution to all
this is quite easy... but impossible !  Simply because the solution would be to
separate the plutocracy from their deadly wealth and this they, having all
wealth and power... NO, they simply won't allow it.  They want to preserve
their FREEDOM:  the freedom to:‪1. Grow wealthy to the tune of, before,
billions of dollars and now quadrillions.2. And so being easily able to
depopulate the planet.3. And last, to do what they want with this planet (or so
they think).‬      In other words, there is no easy solution !

 7. CONCLUSION
                 In other words, the human population has two choices:  Either
to start and win a bloody world revolution or else let everybody suffer and
die.  And this is where we come to Gaza (after dozens of other genocides
committed by U.S. murderers the world over).

 Sent from my BlackBerry®