e-mail ti Kevin amrik nu keur nalungtik naon cenah, patali jeung basa sunda.

Kanu nyalse maka klik alamat nu digarisan.

Dear Jamal,

   As you know, I think, Mikihiro Moriyama was kind enough to pass
along your contact information to me since I'm interested in working
on Sundanese.

  Here is the main web site for the project:
http://borel.slu.edu/crubadan/

  The aim is to use a web crawler to gather texts in many languages,
and use those text to develop useful tools for speakers of the
language, like dictionaries, spell checkers, grammar checkers, etc.

  Would you be interested in trying this for Sundanese?   I've had
success using this approach with more than 20 other languages:
http://borel.slu.edu/crubadan/ <http://borel.slu.edu/crubadan/apps.html>
apps.html

  My only request is that anything we produce (a spell checker would
be a nice first project) be made freely available so that all speakers
can benefit from it equally.

  If you're interested, for starters you might glance at the list of
documents found by the crawler so far:
http://borel.slu.edu/obair/su. <http://borel.slu.edu/obair/su.html> html

 My first questions would be: (1) do most of these documents appear
to be written in Sundanese?  The language recognition used by the
crawler is not always perfect.   (2) do you know of large bodies of
Sundanese text on the web not found among these?

 Thanks
Kevin

Kirim email ke