Greetings,

Please e-mail the job description to  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  or call me @ 732 422 4000 ext 103 to get the contact
details and complete Resume.

*********

VIJAYA (.NET)

Level of Experience: 6 yrs

Availability: Immediate

Current Location: NJ

Rate: $Open/hr C2C

Job Type: Corp to Corp

Relocation: Open

Visa: H1B

Technical Skills:

Platforms:         Windows Server 2000, Windows NT/XP/Vista, Windows CE,
DOS.

Languages:        C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, C++, C, Java

Databases:        SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, MS Access

Web Programming: HTML, DHTML, XML, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Java Script, VB Script.

App. Servers:     Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Server 2003.

Tools:               Visual Studio.NET 2003, Visual Studio.Net 2005, Visual
Studio 2008.

Frame Works:    .NET Framework 1.1 and .NET Framework 2.0, .NET Framework
3.5, Compact Framework 2.0, Compact Framework 3.5, Web Services.

*********

Jay Patel (BA)

Level of Experience: 6+yrs

Availability:  Immediate

Current Location: NJ

Rate: $Open/hr C2C

Job Type: Corp to Corp

Relocation: Open

Visa: H1B

TECHNICAL SKILLS:

Methodologies : Rational Unified Processing (RUP), AGILE Methodology,  Joint
Application Development (JAD), Rapid Application Development (RAD), Aspect
Oriented Programming (AOP) and Unified Modelling Language (UML)

Operating System : Linux, Unix, Sun Solaris 8, 9/AIX, Windows
95/98/XP/NT/2000/2003 Server, MS DOS.

Test/Defect Tools : IBM Rational ClearQuest, Test Director, Mercury
LoadRunner, WinRunner, QTP.

RDBMS : Oracle 8i/9i/10i, MS SQL Server, MS Access

Business Modelling Tools : MS Visio, MS Project, UML Requisite Pro, Rational
Rose, Rational Requisite Pro.

Databases/Query Tools/Web : Perl/CGI, ANT, UNIX Shell, Java, J2EE, Delphi
6.0, C++, HTML, DHTML, XML, Java Script, VB Script, PL/SQL, .Net, ASP, Java,
SQL, MS Access, Oracle 9i, JSP, Visual Basic, Dream Weaver, C,C++,C #.

 Additional Skills   : Microsoft Office, MS ACCESS

***************

Feel free to call me....for more information.

Thank you & Have A Great Day !

Kiran

MII Systems Corp.
Tel:  732  422  4000  *103

Fax: 480  393  4041

Email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gmail IM: kiran.miisystems

I would highly appreciate if you can add me  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] in your mailing list and keep me posted with your
Requirements.

We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error or
are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and
reply with a request to be removed from our list.