MVS
Z/os
DS8300
HDS 9980
Z10
DASD
Tape
Financial

We are seeking an experienced SR. MVS/Zos Programmer.

The PMTS (Performance Management Testing and Scalability Services) national
practice in Gaithersburg, MD is looking for a z/OS systems programmer to
support a long term contract (60 months) for a financial services company.
Candidate will be required to provide z/OS SW and HW infrastructure support
for a mainframe system hosted and supported out of the Gaithersburg, MD
facility. The candidate must have level 3 z/OS systems programming skills.
Due to the location of the mainframe infrastructure it is required that the
candidate be located in the Washington DC area and within commuting distance
to the Gaithersburg site.

The position requires good personal skills working with customers and
knowledge of large systems infrastructure and configuration, particularly
with building/maintaining IOCPs, SYSGENs, IPL procedures, I/O sub-system,
etc. required to build/support a large system environment consisting of IBM
z10 2097 processor, IBM DS8300 and HDS 9980/USP/USPV DASD, 3584 tape
library, 9032 Directors and other networking and supporting devices.

The job requires mostly 9 AM to 5 PM ET mainframe support but there will
also be scheduled and non-scheduled weekend support required

Thanks and Regards

Jameel Ahmed

Cyber USA

Tel: 815-846-5047