Hello,

Good Afternoon.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

*Location:* Boston,MA

*Duration:* Long Term,

Our Client, a leading provider of Financial and Wealth Management Services
is seeking a Project Manger.

*General Competencies*:

Effectively exhibits the following capabilities:

Influencing capabilities
Negotiation skills; able to manage expectations
Presentation skills
Problem solving and decision-making skills
Organizational skills including time, task and process management
Team leadership
Risk management skills and cost/benefit analytical ability.
Problem and conflict resolution

*Representative duties include:*

Defines objectives and sets milestones of project team Communicates how
project deliverables meet business needs Ensures consistency of projects
purpose and scope with business objectives.
Manages and tracks project budget and schedule
Models behaviors that exhibits cooperation and promotes success in a team
environment
Works with individual team members to develop strengths to benefit the team
Builds partnership relationships within or across business and technology
groups
Possesses and applies fully seasoned project management skills.
Makes recommendations to modify or improve project performance.
Participates in determining project prioritization

Manages most customer relationships
Develops systems support and contingency plans
Develop transition plans
Education/Experience

*Four year college degree or equivalent work experience *

*Preferred experience within Prime Brokerage, Hedge funds, Securities
Lending, or Capital Markets.
At least 8 years of related experience in project management, business
analysis, systems, and financial services.
*Experience with implementing both canned and custom developed applications

Experience delivering distributed, thin-client, web based solutions

*Skills & Knowledge:*

Good leadership skills
Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
Strong analytical skills
Good judgment and decision making skills
Strong project management
Ability to work with most levels of the organization
Ability to organize and manage effective meetings
Understands technical architectures and infrastructure
Ability to analyze business issues and develop solutions that require
integration of technical, business and organizational knowledge
Able to communicate technical concepts to staff and management in
non-technical environments
Strong problem-solving skills

Thanks & Regards,

Madhukar

Resource Manager**

Vanceva Technologies, Inc

Alpharetta, GA-30005

Direct:  678-799-8602 **

Fax:   (866) 471-3906(Fax)

Email:*madhu...@vancevatech.com* <madhu...@vancevatech.com>

www.vancevatech.com<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ambica%20soni/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.vancevatech.com>

 *D**isclaimer: **We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your name from the mailing list. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.*