Hi Business Partners,

This is Prabhu from E Line technologies Inc.

Here are our updated hotlist. Please let me know with any kind of openings
for these consultants.

I would be appreciated if you add my email id in your requirements list
pra...@elinetek.com
             * * **   *Name* *Status* *Skill Set* *Summary* *Billing P/H* **
  *Lavanya* H1B *Oracle certifies-- Oracle PL/SQL Developer* 6+ Years of
experience into Oracle PL/SQL, SDLC,SQL* LOADER,Oracle 9i/10g,Unix Shell
Scripts, TOAD, Erwin, Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQLLDR,  HTML, JavaScript,
Toad, *35-45$ Neg* **   *Sindhu* H1B *MS Certified Oracle PL/SQL
Developer* More
then 6+ years of exp with PL/SQL,SQL,SQL LOADER, Toad, Oracle database 10g;
Oracle Forms 6i, 10g; Oracle Reports 6i, 10g, Oracle Application Server 10g,
*35-45$ Neg* **   *Sujatha* H1B *MS Certified Oracle PL/SQL Developer* Over
6 years,10g/9i/8i/7.x ,2000/6.0/6i and RDBMS concepts,SQL, SQL*PLUS,
PL/SQL,TOAD, SQL Navigator,SQL *Loader,DBMS_SQL, DBMS_JOBS, *35-45$ Neg* **
  Kiran H1B *.Net Developer* 5+ years of exp into ASP.NET,C#,ADO.NET, Visual
Studio2005,SQLServer,
T-SQL,PL/SQL,Windows2000/XP,WindowsServer,HTML,XML,XSLT,UML,XPath,
JavaScript, CSS, Win forms ,Web forms, Visual Source Safe, XML DOM *35-45$
Neg* **   Surendra H1B *.Net Developer* 5+ years of exp with .Net, : C#,
ASP.NET 3.5, IIS 5.5,SQL Server 2005,UML,Devmetrics, NUnit, FxCop, Visual
Studio .NET 2005.        *35-45$ Neg* **   Vamshi H1B *.Net Developer* Over
Five years, C#, ASP.NET, Ajax, Internet Information Services, SQL Server,
UML, Visio, Web Services, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, Devmetrics, NUnit, Visual
Studio.NET 2008. *35-45$ Neg* **   Akarsh H1B *.Net Developer* 5+ Years of
exp in C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL, AJAX, JavaScript, XML, Crystal
Reports, Visual Studio.NET 2005. *35-45$ Neg* **   Praneeth H1B *.Net
Developer* Over 5+ years of exp with C#.NET, ASP.Net 1.1/2.0, ADO.NET, SQL
Server 2005, PL/SQL, UML, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio .Net 2008,
SMPT,  *35-45$
Neg* **   *Jagan* H1B *JAVA J2EE Developer* 8+ Years of exp with Java J2ee,
Seam ,JDK 1.5 , JSF(Java Server Faces),Icefaces,Facelets,EJB3,JPA,
Hibernate, MySQL,PL/SQL,MATLAB Swing,JBoss 4.2 ,JBoss ESB *55-60$ * **   *
Shiva* *H1B* * Quality Assurance Engineer * 7+ Years of exp into QA, Linux,
Jboss-4.0.2, Oracle 9i/10g, Struts framework, Hibernate, Servlets,
Java,Symantec Backup Exec 11d/10.5, Netback up, BrightStor ARC serve,
Ontrack Power Controls, Visual Basic 6.0,  *50-55$ Neg*

Thanks & Regards,
Prabhu.K
E-Line Technologies Inc
4906 Fitzhugh Avenue Suite #106,
Richmond, VA 23230
Phone   : (804) 486-9936
Fax       : (888) 427-2587
E-mail   : pra...@elinetek.com

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Google Group: eline...@googlegroups.com
Y IM: prabhumandhar
Gtalk: prabhumandhar

Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove. Sorry for any
inconvenience caused.