Dear Partners,

* *

*Please send 90 to 100% match resumes only.*

* *

* (CODE : EG)*

* *

*1> SME VMWare/Siteminder,Windows server architechture and framework exp*

* *

* *

Merill Lynch
6 Months
*SME VMWare .**
IIS Troubleshooting.
Siteminder and framework exp
Windows server architechture exp*

Minimum of 12 yrs experience in multiple systems. Requires broad
architectural knowledge of all components of applications and infrastructure
systems including object and component based development environments;
communications technologies including middleware and open gateways; and
multiple backend database technologies. CCIE certification is desirable.
Must be skilled in the design/management/oversight of multiple
development/infrastructure efforts integrating multiple technologies to
implement the process component of a requirements based solution. Capable of
eliciting, understanding and instantiating a complete solution to business
problem. Integrates the analysis of business models, logical specifications
and/or user requirements to design and implement solutions. Responsibilities
extend to all components of an application and application environment
including front, back, and middle tiers where applicable. These individuals
can lead a tool evaluation effort, including the definition of the
evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be evaluated, and the actual
evaluation
Work may involve interacting with and managing product CONSULTANTS/suppliers
Can design an entire system configuration including hardware, software, and
communications. Can define a total disaster recovery plan and present the
client with various options. Work with and manage multiple suppliers

*2 > Green plum Consultant position with very good client.*

* Title 1         : Green plum Consultant*

Location       : Dublin/san Mateo, CA

Duration       : long term

Client           : Franklin Templeton

Job description with Skills:

We need a Green plum consultant for Long-term project with very good client

3> Title: *Data Architecture – Senior *

Role: Consultant

Duration: 6 months +

Location: Princeton,NJ

*Data Architect with Life Sciences background*

* *

*Skills:*

   - SQL Server
   - Informatica
   - Data Modeling
   - Physical database design and database tuning expertise
   - RDBMS skills
   - SQL and PL/SQL experience
   - Tool(s) proficiency such as ERWin, ETL (Informatica PowerCenter), Data
   Profiling, Siperian Master Reference Manager (MRM)

*Job Description: Data Architecture – Senior *

• Experience playing a leadership role in enterprise-wide Data Quality
Management, Data Resource Management, Data Stewardship and/or Data
Administration programs at a large company

• Familiarity with process improvement frameworks such as the SEI CMMI

• Master Data Hub architecture, data design and implementation

• Data Quality Management and Data Architecture standardization

• Metadata management, design and integration

• Data Warehouse architecture, data design and implementation

• ERP Data Architecture

• Proven analytical skills to properly evaluate and interpret
cross-functional data standardization requirements

• Ability to resolve complex issues relate to enterprise wide data
architecture concerns

• Ability to architect data management enterprise solutions that are in
alignment with strategic technology roadmap and emerging industry trends

• Experience in Computer Systems Validation and Software Quality Assurance

* *

*4> TITLE: SYSTEM SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER*

* LOCATION: Columbia, SC*

* DURATION: 6 Months*

The candidate will aid in the completion of a large-scale online/offline
Rails application for the Community Long-Term Care Case Management System
project.  This will include writing significant amounts of Ruby/Rails code
as well as some amount of front-end work using Javascript and jQuery.  All
code is expected to be produced in a test-driven fashion using either
Shoulda or test/unit.  Other responsibilities include documentation and
generating test data.

 Responsibilities:

   - Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation,
   - Testing and maintenance of operating systems software.
   - Possesses a strong understanding of systems programming, graphical user
   - Interfaces and control languages.
   - Evaluates vendor supplied software packages and makes recommendations
   - IT management.
   - Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages.
   - Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system
   - software applications.
   - Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem
   - resolution.
   - Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster
   - Recovery procedures and provides Tier II technical support.

Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or

          other related field, or equivalent work

*5> Title : Sun Identity people*

Hey do you have any people with Sun Identity people we have a couple of
opportunities for them in Detroit and Jacksonville.  Do you have an *unix
people with McKesson* experiences.  I think we can get a hit if we can find
someone with *Mckesson migration* experience we can get a hit?  I think we
are the only ones working on it.  Thanks.

It does not have to be a unix person just someone who has Mckesson migration
experience doing an implementation into a hospital.  I think it is a unix
person I could be wrong.

*Please respond very soon with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone
numbers of the Consultant. *

* *

I am working with layers.a

Thanks & regards,