Hi,

This is Shailaja. Please find the requirement and do let me know if you have
any consultants and reply me at the earliest  with their updated resume and
contact details

*J2EE Cache Developer*

*Location:Omaha,NE*

*Duration:5 months*

Required Skills:

•             M/Cache

•             CSP

•             Weblink

•             Objects

•             Cybertools

•             HTML

•             SQL

•             JavaScript

•             Java

•             Experience working with agile methodologies

Roles and Responsibilities

•             Performs product design tasks. Works on teams and
independently on the design, construction and installation, of moderately
complex systems projects and under general supervision on major or complex
systems.

•             Applies innovation and creativity to the development process
and to problem resolution. May initiate and implement systems design
projects of moderate size and complexity. Works with the client to define
system scope and objectives. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of
applications systems analysis.

•             Participates in evaluating technical and economic feasibility
of each method of problem resolution. Demonstrates proficiency in the
development and implementation of medium to large-sized systems.
Demonstrates leadership skills within the development area as well as across
other disciplines working on system implementations

regards,

Shailaja

Princeton information

Tel:732-734-4094 <tel:732-734-4094>