HI All,

*Greetings from Ksource Inc !!! *

*The following is the requirement for my client. Please send me matching
profiles with the following details:*

*Name in full:*

*Contact Details:*

*Email Id:*

*Current location:*

*Rate: *

*Visa Status:*

*Location: MI*

*Duration: 6 Months*

* *

**** SUBMIT ONLY LOCALS CONSULTANTS ****

**** Prefer Green card, Citizen or H1 B is also OK ****

*Position: SENIOR QA CONSULTANT WITH HEALTH CARE (PLEASE READ THE
REQUIREMENT AND SEND APPROPRIATE PROFIELS)*

*Skills:** **MENTIONED IN THE REQUIRMENT *** HEALTH CARE INDUUSTRY
EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED ****

Description Job Description:

The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with little or no
supervision.

Analyze business requirements and technical specification documents to
develop the test cases and scenarios.

The position will also include working with business and technical resources
to analyze problems encountered in testing and determining changes required
to correct problems.

Report daily status to test lead and tech lead Participate in test planning,
coordination and resource estimation for the project.

Track and monitor the testing progress of the project and provide status to
Test Lead and Manager.

Coordinate with different teams.

Identify issues and follow to completion.

Work on multiple projects at the same time.

Manage the test effort for the project.

Required Skills/Experience:

Good understanding of testing methodology.

Good understanding of log test results and defects; and perform test results
analysis.

Working experience (8-10 years of application testing experience).

Experience testing Java Applications.

Experience testing COTS applications.

Experience with database structures.

Has reviewed, documented and organized test cases results and defects. 2 - 4
years of recent experience with Web based testing (creating test cases and
test execution).

Should be able to manage the test effort for the project.

Extensive experience writing SQL queries is required.

Extensive experience testing Interfaces is required.

Healthcare experience is required. Big Plus!

Experience creating automated scripts for regression testing and performance
testing.

Provider Registration,& Credentialing business processes knowledge.

Any experience with Visual Cactus or PORTICO products.

*Should have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.*

*Send resumes with contact details, location and rate confirmation to
pranee...@ksourceinc.com <an...@ksourceinc.com>*

*
<an...@ksourceinc.com>*

Warm Regards,

*PRANEETHA*
www.ksourceinc.com

Phone: 972-607-9839 x 209 | 248-458-1322 x 209 | Fax: 248 498 6173
9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103, Frisco TX- 75035, USA

pranee...@ksourceinc.com <an...@ksourceinc.com> ;

prane_ksource...@yahoo.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

* *