Hi,

This is Shailaja. Please find the requirement and do let me know if you have
any consultants and reply me at the earliest  with their updated resume and
contact details

* *

*J2EE Architect*

*Location: Chicago-based client.*

*Duration:12 months*

Required Skills:

•             J2EE

•             Spring

•             Hibernate

•             Oracle

•             Data Power

•             Web services

•             Single-signon (SiteMinder)

•             Application/Enterprise Architecture

•             Design Patterns

•             UML

Roles and Responsibilities:

•             Provides vision, expertise and technology-based solutions in
long range planning in the area of systems architecture.

•             Serves as resident expert to conducts studies, investigate the
latest technology developments and analyze impact of current and future
system requirements.

•             Recommends technology, drafts and presents proposed corporate
policies, drafts and presents proposed procedures, practices and standards.

•             Ensures that new initiatives conform to the firm's long term
strategic goals.

•             Establishes good working relationships with peers and outside
organizations.

regards,

Shailaja

Princeton information