Hi All

Please see the below requirement in detail and let me know if you have any
sound consultant for this, also must send me the contact information, RATE &
VISA STATUS of the consultant. *Need 100% matching resume only. *

*SECURITY ENGINEER *

*Location                   :           Fort Worth, TX*

*Duration                    :           6 Months*

*Rate                           :           DOE*

*Here are the requirements for Security Engineer.*

*The client is seeking an Information Security Engineer to support the
technology activities of various internal organizations.
*
The Security Engineer will assist in the development and application of
security patterns that would be applied to network, host, application, and
data resources. Work with business units in the implementation of security
components and controls into the systems development lifecycle. Implement
Role Based Access Control to ensure compliance to internal policy and
current regulatory laws. Integrate existing access control mechanisms into
enterprise authentication and access management toolsets.

Work with business units to implement system security baselines to ensure
consistency to organization, maximum confidentiality, integrity and
availability of information assets and conformation to industry best
practices.
*
Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years overall Information Security
experience that includes:

*• 3+ years hands on experience with Active Directory 2003. Proven
experience in the development, implementation and troubleshooting of GPO’s
for users, workstations and servers. Familiarity with R2, specifically Unix
interoperability in relation to authentication and authorization services.
• 3+ years working with securing Microsoft operating system platforms,
including XP and 2003.
• 2+ years working with defining and implementing security for application
layer technologies including IIS 6.0, SQL 2000/2005, SharePoint, and Citrix.

• Demonstrated technical competence with Anti-virus, spyware prevention and
spam prevention technologies, preferably with the Trend Micro suite of
products.
• Working knowledge of at least one of the following operating system
platforms: Solaris, HP-UX, Linux.
• Experience with server virtualization technologies (VMware or Microsoft
Hyper-V).
• Network security experience with Cisco technologies, Routers, Switches,
and Firewalls.
• Understanding of industry best practices including ISO 17799/13335, NIST,
COBIT, etc.
• Experience developing, implementing and communicating security policies,
standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to provide detailed communication to management and
peers, the ability to work independently, and the ability to manage multiple
projects with competing priorities.

*.*

*HCM- ADOBE DEVELOPER*

* *

*Location                :           Chicago, IL*

*Duration                :           6 Months*

*Rate                           :           DOE*

The client looking for an HCM - Adobe developer with workflow expertise.

1) Adobe Forms Developer. Design Time and Configuration Expertise.

2) Generic Services expert (basic and advanced).

3) HR Workflow.

4) Create/Maintain Position, Promotion etc.. forms and functional knowledge.

*The successful candidate should have outstanding verbal and written
communication skills*

Send me your candidate’s profile to s...@ksourceinc.com; with Full name,
Rate, Contact details, Visa status , Current Location, Relocation,
Availability….

Thanks & Regards,

SAM(Recruiter)

KSOURCE  INC
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | 972-607-9839 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103, Frisco TX- 75035

s...@ksourceinc.com;
IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.